Finished Taping First Coat Completed

Now that all my butt and lateral joints have been troweled for the first time and all my corners and corner beads are taped and hit once I declare my first coat to this basement renovation finished!

Fred is inspecting holes in the drywall that were cut out for the posts and wonders if he should fiber tape them or just fill them. He opts to tape them but that'll wait until the morning.

The intricate bulkhead work is taped and will be ready for a second coat in two days. There were over three hundred feet of paper beads in the bulkheads, sometimes three inches at a time.

Tomorrow I'll hit corner beads and butt joints first thing in the morning and maybe even get to top corners ... we'll see how it goes. That concludes another day for this drywall taper.