Painted Earth Bloor West Toronto

An amazing painting project came up. We had to help paint the last two levels of a new restaurant Earth Bloor West in downtown Toronto. We spent four days there working sometimes until midnight in an effort to get it done on time. The grand opening was only minutes away before we painted the very last baseboard. The opening ceremonies was a huge media event with over 500 guests.
Earth Bloor West - "Think global. Eat Local."
The entire interior was painted black: black ceiling paint, slightly lighter shade of black wall paint and another barely lighter hue of black trim paint. The drywall taping was extremely rough but that wasn't my responsibility. I was there to paint. People all over the place walking to and fro, back and forth, stepping on mischievous paint drops and spotting the floor two hallways away but we did it (to my own amazement).

Painting Jobs in Toronto

I'd love to get a couple more painting jobs in Toronto exactly like this one. As my new drywall taping/interior decorating business is almost completely off the ground, this type of training will serve me well in the future.