2013 Newmarket Dream Team

I'm part of a new design/build team based in Newmarket. This will be my last attempt at starting a construction company. I realized that I'd have to include other services in order to maximize on profit.

So we are now offering complete design/build. From framing to finish.

Here's the updated list of services:

  • framing
  • drywall installation
  • drywall taping
  • painting
  • popcorn removal
  • interior design and decorating
  • wall and window covering
  • home staging
We are focusing on Newmarket and Aurora projects for now as we fine tune our new endeavour. The new construction company hasn't a name yet so I'll keep you posted when it gets registered. We will consider performing drywall taping and painting in Thornhill, Richmond Hill and Oak Ridges but will not go into Toronto or the rest of the GTA at this time.