When Telephoning Fred the Drywall Taper

Hey, for the time being ...

Please Call for Drywall Taping Projects Between 7 - 9 PM / Monday - Saturday

I try to be a professional and will answer my telephone; whenever I am in cell phone range (I know that sounds like an oxymoron; but it's not).

Anyway. I've missed telephone calls again and I apologize for that. Due to the nature of my location throughout the day I am not in cell phone range very often. So, I've decided to install an answering machine and I'll let it take messages after four rings. The answering alternative will begin today some time. Feel free to leave a message especially if you want to speak about a drywall taping job. Remember that I also will take on painting work (because I like to change things up a bit in life). Remember that every taper's dream is to properly and calmly perform one project at a time while the next one lines itself up. I am learning how to book jobs in as much advance as possible. It's difficult because most people seem to call tapers up only when they are ready for them. Everybody wants their taping done starting today; well not everyone. I encourage you to seek professional help early in your game plan development. Now that was funny folks.

another small basement reno ready to paint
these tough little jobs make for good tapers
It is my hope that this invitation to leave me a message suffice to prove that I am in fact extremely interested in hearing of your work and will respond to you promptly upon attaining inquiry.

coupla' notes to consider:

- please leave a return email address along with your telephone number. I run through emails once a day, in the morning. I tend to respond quicker and more decisively electronically.
- do not text me
- desperately want to get a hold of me? try your luck during the daytime