Drywall Taping Service Guarantee from DrywallTaper

My Drywall Taping Service Fair Guarantee

I'll provide you with a durable, long lasting and well-finished product. You will inspect my work upon completion. If within six months you notice any defects or problems as a result of my drywall taping (IE: corner tape pops off, crack in butt joint or corner bead ... then please notify me immediately and I will promptly come in and resolve the drywall taping issue. You'll have to repaint it though. I request that you do not attempt the repair yourself or employ another contractor. Don't be too upset at me at first because the cause of such problems may or may not be as a result of sub-standard workmanship. Regardless of the root cause, I will correct the drywall taping concern and prime it (use sealer) at my expense (however, I will not repaint the troubled areas).

Then, six months after inspection and my final payment, you're on your own. Whatever happens happens.

How's that? Does my Drywall Taping Service Guarantee sound fair?